As transparent as possible
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of Stoneman products by absolutGPS to you.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of Stoneman products by absolutGPS to you. absolutGPS is a brand of geoSports-Tec GmbH in Leipzig. We represent Stoneman beyond Italy. Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with us. By placing an order, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
Our contact details
absolutGPS is a brand of geoSports-Tec GmbH. You may contact us using the following contact details:
Tel. +49 341 39281107
Fax +49 341 600117379
Commercial Register: Local court of Leipzig, HRB No. 29625 · VAT ID: DE291272070 · Managing director: Tilman Sobek
Order, Contract and Electronic Communication
Your order is an offer to absolutGPS to buy the product(s) in your order.
- When you place an order, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and contain-ing the details of your order (Order Confirmation). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered.
- We only accept your offer, and conclude the con-tract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you and send e-mail confirming to you that we've dispatched the product to you. If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation for each package. In this case, each Dispatch Confirmation and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation. Without affecting your right of cancellation, you can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation relating to that product. This right to cancel does not apply to products that are excluded from the right of cancellation.
- You consent to receive communication related to the contract electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format to the email address quoted in the order process. Please contact us in case you wish to receive a paper copy of your invoice
Your Right of Cancellation
Instruction on right to cancellation
You have the right to cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if the order relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must send us an unequivocal notification (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an email) of your decision to cancel the contract. Please address your cancellation to:
Tel. +49 341 39281107
Fax +49 341 600117379
You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but you are not obliged to do so.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication on the exercise of the right to cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation:
If you cancel your order, we will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased and will also reimburse delivery charges for the least expensive type of delivery offered by us. This reimbursement will be made without undue delay and by no later than 14 days from the day on which we received your communication on the cancellation of this order. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. For such reimbursement, we will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Note that you must send back the goods without undue delay and in any case by no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the regular cost of returning the goods if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered. Otherwise the return the goods is at no cost for you. Goods not suitable for parcel shipment will be picked up from you.
You will only have to pay compensation for any deterioration of the goods if the value of the goods diminishes due to the handling of the goods, except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
Exceptions to the Right of Cancellation
The right to cancellation does not exist in the case of contracts regarding ...
- ... the supply of goods made to customer specifications or clearly customized to personal needs,
- ... the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery,
- ... the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, are, after delivery, inseparately mixed with other items,
- ... the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- ... the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery,
- ... the provision of services regarding lodging for other purposes than habitation, the delivery of goods, vehicle rentals, the delivery of food or drinks, as well as the provision of services related to leisure activities as far as the contract involves a specific date or period of time for the delivery.
Model Form for your Cancellation
You can use this model cancellation form, but you are not obliged to do so. Please address your cancellation to:
Tel. +49 341 39281107
Fax +49 341 600117379
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (for hard copies)
(*) delete as appropriate.
END OF INSTRUCTION ON RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
Orders placed via our Online shop are subject to the prices listed at the time of the order. All prices given are final prices including statutory value-added tax. The prices are to be understood as not including delivery and dispatch costs; these will be added per order and shipping address. The exact amount of the delivery and dispatch costs is indicated during the order process.
Payment, Delivery and Customs
You can pay the purchase price by advance payment or PayPal.
We are generally shipping to all EU member states. We reserve the right to exclude certain countries from shipping. Please contact us for shipments to Switzerland. Higher shipping and delivery costs apply for deliveries to addresses outside Germany. These are separately quoted in the order process.
Unless agreed otherwise, delivery will be made to the delivery address indicated by you. We process any order as quickly as possible and strive for adhering to the delivery times stated. Please note that all information about the availability, shipping or delivery of a product is merely estimated information and contains approximate values and does not constitute binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless expressly stated otherwise in the shipping options for the respective product. If we notice, while processing your order, that the products ordered by you are not available, we will inform you thereof in a separate e-mail. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
If we cannot deliver to you because you are not found at the delivery address given by you even though the delivery time has been announced to you with a reasonable period of notice you will have to bear the cost of such failed delivery.
Every good delivered remains property of geoSports-Tec GmbH until payment has been fully made.
When ordering products for delivery outside of the EU you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges.
Warranty for Products
The statutory warranty applies. Customers in the European Union have statutory warranty rights for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods. Please raise any complaint due to material or manufacturing defects immediately to us or the distributor delivering the goods.
Each voucher/voucher code (hereinafter referred to as “voucher”) is only valid for the announced period at issue or a specific action. An extension or transfer to another action is not possible. The voucher conditions, such as validity period and minimum order value (selling price including VAT excluding delivery costs) are determined by us and published within the framework of the campaign.
- Only one voucher may be redeemed per person and per booking. A combination of several vouchers is not possible.
- When part of an order is cancelled, if due to the cancellation the remaining value of goods falls below the specified minimum purchase value/order value, the voucher will be deducted from the amount of the refund. In the case of a cancellation or return, the voucher value will not be refunded.
- In the case of a justified suspicion of abuse in connection with vouchers, we reserve the right to request an alternate payment method, to refuse delivery and/or lock the corresponding customer account.
- Gift Vouchers are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies with exclusion of the UN Sales Law (CISG).
Amendments to the Conditions of Sale and Waiver
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and terms and conditions, including these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those terms and conditions, policies or these Conditions of Sale is required to be made by law or government authority. If any of these Conditions of Sale is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Conditions of Sale and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Sale.
Stoneman Glaciara season 2021: 25. June to 24. October
Brief feedback on the Stoneman: Incredible landscape, great trails, perfectly organised, but most of all – the people. From the local sports shops and accommodation to the tourism office in Reckingen, our expectations were exceeded. The hospitality, helpfulness and heartiness of the locals in the Aletsch area were truly our highlight.
Raphael W. · 8/2017 · Silver