The Stoneman Glaciara season 2021 took off on 25 June.
On this page you will find relevant information about your adventure in between Corona regulations.
News as of 13 September 2021
- The Stoneman Glaciara is in full swing.
- Recreational and sports facilities are open.
- Outdoor restaurants and bars are open – extended CoVid certificate duty applies indoors.
- Hotels in Switzerland are open in strict compliance with safety protocols.
- Entry without self-isolation is possible from low risk areas.
- The risk area classification is subdivided according to regions.
- The list of risk areas » is updated weekly.
- Corona is serious. The rule is: keep the greatest possible distance from others and reduce physical-social contact with others other than members of your own household and partnerto the absolute minimum.
- Go to the full corona statement of the Federal Office of Public Health »
Get all the info here ...
- … about the pandemic regulations
- … about the starter packages
- … about the lodging partners
Official issuing offices
Stoneman Glaciara 2021: an unforgettable Adventure
We have pulled out all the stops to offer you a breathtaking and unforgettable mountain bike adventure in 2021. As usual, you can expect a fully signposted route and top service on the Stoneman Glaciara.
On 127 kilometres, the unique route runs over 4,700 metres in altitude through the Valais Alps and along their highlights. The sight of the mighty Aletsch Glacier alone will make you forget your worries and thoughts about the Corona virus in no time.