News for the season 2022
- We currently expect to be able to open the Stoneman Glaciara season regularly on 24.06.2022.
- Special entry requirements » apply for Switzerland.
- The Travelcheck » serves to determine the specific measures that apply.
- Corona is serious. Here you can find the current measures and ordinances from the Federal Office of Public Health »
- Furthermore, keep your distance from others and reduce physical-social contact.
- Wearing a mouth/nose covering in public places helps to reduce the risk of infection for yourself and others. This also applies to those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered.
Get all the info here ...
- … about the pandemic regulations
- … about the starter packages
- … about the lodging partners
Official issuing offices
Stoneman Glaciara 2021: an unforgettable Adventure
We have pulled out all the stops to offer you a breathtaking and unforgettable mountain bike adventure in 2021. As usual, you can expect a fully signposted route and top service on the Stoneman Glaciara.
On 127 kilometres, the unique route runs over 4,700 metres in altitude through the Valais Alps and along their highlights. The sight of the mighty Aletsch Glacier alone will make you forget your worries and thoughts about the Corona virus in no time.